Thursday, May 26, 2011

Alalala... dh 3hari tido awl, mkn xkenyang, tidor xsng... yg plg xleh trma game pon aku tgl... haish perluke perasaan ni dtg kembali ;(... ni suma kes tgok YongSeo la ni... >.<

the final chapter of this WGM was so heart-breaking; added with miserable ost all along. nonetheless, the feeling of being getting out from one's heart when I'm still in high school had came back. It's not that I am still infatuated towards her, or even loved her anymore; ts just that when I saw the scene of last meeting of YongSeo, I felt the same intense sadness that occurred to me before. It had been a long time seen I felt this way.. Hopefully, this kind of feeling will be soon diminished as time passed by. So for now I think that I really need my friends... that's why im so grateful when my friends asked me to hang out with them today.. thnx for being there when I need you guys (you came at the right time) :D

ps/ for the person mentioned, If you are accidentally or intentionally read this blog, that time, it's a wise choice for you to make. Though hard for us to move on, I still appreciated that.At that time, I felt terrible and thought I was a failure,But if I didn't go through that all thatI think I wouldn't be here now smiling and when I think about it like this,I dont think I have a single regret. Now, I can sure say that, it's wrong to negate all that occurrences.

Though we were already broke up, but still we are best friend and still contact each other although quite
seldom.. There's no reason for us to stop contacting each other when something like this happen rite? thnx for being so matured.. :) 
Being you as my friend is one of the thing that I would not regret ever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment